Thank you for your interest in Summit Aviation!
Join the Team!
- Paying $35-$40 per hour
- $500 Moving Bonus
- $500 Retention Bonus
At Summit Aviation you will be teaching and mentoring a very specific demographic of businessmen, future aircraft owners, entrepreneurs and career minded professional pilots like you. You will be instructing in a diverse inventory of aircraft from different manufactures. You will be getting valuable experience in High-Performance, Tail Wheel, Multi-engine aircraft with Advance Avionic suites from within the company or that are customer owned. It could be a guided adventure to an outfitter or river resort one day and the next flying to a customer’s airport to give instruction in their aircraft. The sky’s the limit.
- We are looking for instructors that work well independently. A “self-starter” within a team oriented environment.
- Safety conscious, personable and outgoing.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the FAR/AIM, ACS, PTS, FAA Publications, AC’s and be able to draw on them while in the field representing Summit Aviation.
- Have a FAA Certificate Flight Instructor, Airplane Single Engine Land.
- Must hold a current 2nd class FAA Medical Certificate.
- Pass Summit’s initial and ongoing drug and alcohol testing program.
Free transition housing
$35/hr. Flight or Ground
- $40/hr. Tailwheel Instructor
$500 in moving costs (with receipts)
$500 "retention bonus” paid after 3 months of full-time instruction.
- Discount on aircraft rental and advanced ratings
Visit the CONTACT US page and let us know if you want to be a part of the Summit Team!