VA Benefits for Flight Training
Interested in becoming a professional pilot? The VA may cover a portion of your flight training if you qualify under various Educational Benefit Programs.
- Coverage varies widely, typically between 40- 100% of flight training costs
- Benefits can be used for the Instrument and Commercial Pilot ratings at Summit.*
- Summit offers a number of other Pilot courses to further your career.
So what now?
Call Summit at 479-254-0817 to set up a discovery flight and meeting with one of our VA Certifying Officials for more information.
Call 1-888-GIBILL1 for questions concerning your personal eligibility for educational benefits.
- The VA will NOT cover initial Private Pilot training at this time. However, Pilot Financing may be available to you through Pilot Finance inc.
- All VA pilot students must be able to hold at least a 2nd Class Medical Certificate.
Click here for more: https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/flight_training.asp