Focus on better preparing pilots to recognize and deal with hypoxia-related problems. The FAA offers a free course dealing with both academic side of the high altitude environment, as well as practical demo's of rapid decompression, loss of visual acuity at night, and hypoxia.
We will be sending a number of aircraft from our flight school on which seats will be available for a pro-rata share. Or feel free to take your own aircraft! MUST RSVP BY 10/13!
Do not sign up if:
- You do not have a valid medical
- You have a respiratory infection
- You have a beard you are unwilling to shave
- You plan to scuba dive, donate blood, or drink in the preceding 24 hrs
- You are less than 18 years of age
MUST RSVP to: Lucasnunley@iflysummit.com